If your MemberCard® or Collabria Mastercard is lost or stolen, please call immediately to report it.
During business hours call one of our branches:
- Churchbridge 306-896-2797
- Langenburg 306-743-5215
After hours call:
Canada and US:
Lock 'n' Block
Lock 'n' Block® is an anti-fraud feature that allows users to lock and unlock their MemberCard® quickly and conveniently using our Mobile App or online banking. Lock 'n' Block® allows you to lock your card instantly if you believe it is lost or stolen as well as choose what types of transactions will be allowed on your card at any time.
Best Practices for Card Fraud Detection & Prevention
- Change your PIN every 3 to 5 months or after any travel outside of Canada.
- Use Interac Flash (tap) as often as possible because your PIN cannot be compromised during these transactions.
- Review your account activity regularly and report any suspicious activity to Churchbridge Credit Union.
- Let us know about your travel plans; this will ensure that your card is not blocked from being used during your travel.
Best Practices if Your Wallet or Purse is Lost or Stolen
- File a police report. If possible get a physical copy of the police report. This report can be very useful in getting your credit file frozen.
- Contact the Credit Union and report any cheques or credit/debit cards that have been lost or stolen. Cardholder's zero liability applies upon receipt of notification of the loss or theft.
- Contact the appropriate government agencies for any government-issued ID cards contained in the wallet or purse. (ie. driver's license, health card, etc.)
- Contact one of the major credit reporting bureaus and ask to put a fraud alert on your file to prevent identity theft in the future. Canada's two major credit-reporting agencies are:
- Equifax Canada
- Tel: 1-800-465-7166
- Fax: 514-355-8502
- TransUnion Canada
- Tel: 1-866-525-0262
- Equifax Canada